- she makes lovely vintage looking teatowels with linen, doilies and embroidered squirrels on it (as if that was not reason enough to really like her!)
- she has an airstream trailer in her garden
- he named "her" Gladys
- she is the proud owner of a light blue pick-up-truck and it really is a 68 Ford!
- she named him Winston
- her use of Orla Kiely patterns
- she has padded hangers in her closet (fabric padded and crocheted ones)
- she makes me look at hanging laundry in a different way with her garland-like washing line in her garden
- the way she travels with her old suitcase and tote
- that her used dog and the new one "Olive" are pampered with lovely granny square blankets (even dogs should be brought up in style!)
- the lampshade-teatowels and cushions she made (reminded me that I also once was into lamps
- the patchwork covered shelves (why did I not have this idea? I just always use plain fabric and seldom mix them when covering up shelves...)
- her love for the English countryside
- her love for granny sqares and crocheting and knitting and doilies
I think I could go on for a while but I want to leave also a bit of thinking to you so I can go o and read her blog
See you soon!